Got my physical results last week, without getting into specifics, the doctor says I need to take better care of myself. So I set out to five goals for myself for the next 30 days:
1. No booze. I do a lot of entertaining/networking for my job and also watch a lot of ball games, so I tend to consume a fair amount of alcohol, this is going to be challenging but I’m mentally prepared.
2. No caffeine. I hardly drink any sodas but I do drink at least two cups of coffee a day, sometimes three, so this is going to be the most challenging part for me.
3. Participate in Movember. Will raise awareness for men’s health issues such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health. Will be raising money (see link) and also growing out a mustache (see pic below).
4. Trying to reduce the consumption of red meat and sweets.
5. Lastly, doing a 3 day liquid cleanse during the 1st week of this new diet (see pic below)